Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Rained out.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rained out.

I went to the May CMP shoot this morning 09:00, to early for me for a Sunday morning.
Only 3 others showed up. They moved it to 1st Sunday instead of 2nd Sunday because of Mothers Day.
We didn’t shoot because of the rain, first time that has happen. We are going to shoot the Sunday after Mothers Day.
I had a good time BSing for an hour or so.

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-03-2010, 04:40 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Was it at Pitcairn-Monroeville?
I saw some guys there today looked like they were getting ready for a CMP match.
I shot USPSA there today in the rain

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down

Old 05-03-2010, 05:23 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
Was it at Pitcairn-Monroeville?
I saw some guys there today looked like they were getting ready for a CMP match.
I shot USPSA there today in the rain
No it was White Oak, we usually shoot in the rain also. I have shot at Pitcairn-Monroeville several times. There day to shoot CMP is first Sunday of the month, White Oak is second Sunday. The last time I shot there last summer there range fee was $10 for non members, I only pay $3 as a member at White Oak. I like shooting at Pitcairn, I’m not the worst shot there. I like there course of fire also. Rapid fire 10 rounds prong and setting. Slow fire 10 rounds off hand and 20 rounds prong. White Oak is 20 rounds each of prong and setting rapid fire and 20 rounds off hand slow fire.

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm