Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > planets must be aligned!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default planets must be aligned!

My tightest group ever ....while just clowning around . Ive been doing some utility upgrades to my remington 7600 .308 . nikon 3x9 ,ati tactical pistolgrip buttstock ,trigger job ,desert warrioir adj.cheek rest ,10 shot metal mags ...being a pump, a bi-pod is a barrel mount only . I know all that has been said ,written about this type of set up ....But I just stepped out side to shoot it a few times since installing the cheekrest and the harris barrel mount adapter /wally world winchester bipod .. shooting off the bipod , I shot a 3 shot clover leaf in only 3 shots from a cold bore .....granted it was only at 35 yards and it was 2 inches high from bullseye ,but the 7600 isnt theorectically capable of this tight a group .Ill check it at 100 yards , on the bipod and bipod folded ,forearm resting on bags . Any ''long shots'' happen to know what 2 inches high at 35 yards = in maximum point blank range ? I might not have to adjust scope

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here