Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > New indoor Range

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 02:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New indoor Range

Here in our area we don't have an indoor range. We hade one several years ago but it was very small and didn't have much so it didn't last. Now we are getting a new state of the art one. I have never been to a range since I left the Army. I own 15 acres of mountain land in the middle of my families 100 acres so I have plenty of places to shoot for free, but I think I will have to go and check it out and take my wife and daughters for maybe some pro training, I think I do well and teach pretty well but a pro will show technicks that may be natural or maybe that I don't have to show.
Check out the news feed and let me know if this looks like one that may last. tell me how it compares to other ranges since ive never been to one. Also what do you think about some training classes.

State of the art indoor shooting range coming to the Tri-Cities | TriCities

Last edited by murraywc; 07-16-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-16-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It sounds pretty good to me.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams