Militec Oil?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Militec Oil?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8844 Times on 5119 Posts
Likes Given: 11572

Default Militec Oil?

I was given a case of Militec weapons and machine shop grade synthetic based metal conditioner. Has anybody use this oil and with what results?

I have an ample supply of my "favorite" cleaning fluids but I am willing to use or try something else.

I normally use Hoppes #9, Kroil, Ballistol, Break Free CLP, Tri-Flo in quart or gallons, and perhaps a half dozen more in smaller containers.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-30-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

I use militec 1 metal impregnating oil on must of my firearms and love the stuff, I rarely have to dcoa as often as before plus militec is a huge supporter of the military and fix the m4 problem of collecting sand in the middle east because it is almost a dry lube

Old 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2258 Times on 1228 Posts
Likes Given: 3532

i've used Militec Weapons Grade oil for many years. Was away from home for periods over two years while working overseas. Militec kept my guns rust free. With Militec i never worry about guns when hunting in rain, snow and sleet.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8844 Times on 5119 Posts
Likes Given: 11572

OK, good so far Thanks for responding. I have read some bad stuff though as well (Google search) but nothing yet here. More input would be great!