Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Range Report (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/)
-   -   Met and went shooting with a forum member! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/met-went-shooting-forum-member-33334/)

RetiredLEO 10-21-2010 03:17 AM

Met and went shooting with a forum member!

5 Attachment(s)
While on vacation in FL I met and went shooting with mesinge2 . I learned a few things: He's got a crazy beard, he has enough guns to open his
own shop, and I never realized how loud a 44 magum was, WOW! I brought my Sig Mosquito and Bersa thunder 380. He brought 4 revolvers and
two pistols. He also brought a high speed camera and recorded our shooting (he posted it on you tube for me).

It was a blast.

I always wanted to shoot out a target and I figured since we were making a day of our shooting it was the perfect time.

I call this the evolution of a hole:

Attachment 20652
Attachment 20653
Attachment 20654
Attachment 20655
Attachment 20656

mesinge2 10-21-2010 03:25 AM

Hey, my face fuzz has a name, address it properly as ethel. I hired her many years ago to keep my chin warm and she's been great employee. :D

I had fun with you too. Until next time! :)

M14sRock 10-21-2010 04:47 AM

Cool beans! Looks like you two had fun.

skullcrusher 10-21-2010 04:54 AM

So, RetiredLEO, who has the long hair? There is more to the story. How did you two plan on the meeting? Were the vacation plans made before or after the planned shooting? Details.

Oh, and good shooting. :D

dunerunner 10-21-2010 04:57 AM

Nice shooting!! Cool to get to the range with a forum friend!

RetiredLEO 10-21-2010 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 371873)
So, RetiredLEO, who has the long hair? There is more to the story. How did you two plan on the meeting? Were the vacation plans made before or after the planned shooting? Details.

Oh, and good shooting. :D

Ha, the long hair's mine. I e-mailed him asking where he got the high speed camera and in the conversation I mentioned that I was going on vacation in Florida. He brought up that he lived there, and we made plans to go shooting while I was down.

CA357 10-21-2010 05:23 AM

Cool deal LEO. I'm sure mesinge enjoyed himself as well.

It's been my experience that getting together with other FTF members is always a good time. :cool:

mesinge2 10-21-2010 05:34 AM

She's crazy good with that Bersa.

skullcrusher 10-21-2010 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetiredLEO (Post 371880)
Ha, the long hair's mine. I e-mailed him asking where he got the high speed camera and in the conversation I mentioned that I was going on vacation in Florida. He brought up that he lived there, and we made plans to go shooting while I was down.

That is cool. It is always a good thing when members meet here and then meet in real life. Are you planning any other trips to Florida for a re-meet soon?

skullcrusher 10-21-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesinge2 (Post 371892)
She's crazy good with that Bersa.

Those targets show 'dead bad guy' all day! So, you can PM me with the details...just kidding...seriously...*wink-wink-nudge-nudge*

I would have never said that, but did you see her sig line?