Magtech Ammo causing Stovepipes in KelTec P32

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Magtech Ammo causing Stovepipes in KelTec P32

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Magtech Ammo causing Stovepipes in KelTec P32

Went to the range today

Springfield XD9Sub-Compact 250 rounds total. Flawless Performance
-50 rounds Blazer Steel Case- was hitting a paper plate size target at around 9 yards while double tapping, Though it hit a little high
-200 rounds of Atlanta Arms Ammo-I was very impressed with the groups from this LowPriced ammo. Similar results as above on target.

Taurus Model 605 .357 Mag, 100 rounds total. Also functioned reliably but had inconsistent groupings, Huge flame bursts and a giant blister on my thumb.
The pistol is not the most comfortable to shoot, but it suits its pupose as a self preservation weapon
-50 rounds American Eagle
-50 Rounds Remington UMC

Kel-Tec P32 .32 Auto100 rounds total. Poor Grouping.
-50 rounds Winchester White Box functioned good with one failure to cycle (could have been from quick magazine loading)
-50 rounds Magtech I was very disappointed in the performance of this ammo. 3 stovepipes out of 50 rounds..

Springfield XD-9 Subcompact
Taurus Model 605 .357 Mag
Kel-Tec P32
Ruger 10-22
Winchester 1300 Rifled Deer Slug (Tactical)
Saiga 7.62x39

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2010, 03:08 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Blaser steel case?

That's a new one for me.....

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?