Howa at Sunset

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Howa at Sunset

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default Howa at Sunset

After I got thoroughly disgusted with my other rifle I ran, (yes, I actually ran,) home, then ran back with my Howa so I could hit a target before I went into withdraws.

I also had to take advantage of the 0mph wind conditions and get a zero with my Hornady 220gr RN cartridges that I had loaded a few days ago.

I usually shoot when my heart is a little faster than normal since I wait 20 seconds after walking up the hill before I shoot. This time I needed to shoot before the sun dropped, so I was a little rushed.

I just made it. My heart beat was making the rifle move but it was still staying within that 4 x 5" target.

That rifle is a dream to shoot.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here