Fun time at the range (9mm)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Fun time at the range (9mm)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Fun time at the range (9mm)

Well I have been going to the range at least 3 times a week for about a month now even had the chance to take my 12 year old (I'm so proud) for the 1st time and he shot a beretta carbine after going over safety for the past week (loved it)! Today I was in my lane and there was a couple next to me the guy looked frustrated the lady looked scared to death. I'm all business at the range but as I was switching mags after a nice grouping I heard the guy saying to the lady this .40 is what you want to shoot not THAT glock 9mm you will just piss someone off if you shoot them with THAT glock 9mm. I just smiled the lady had enough and walked out with the guy and their rental right behind her! I couldnt imagine forcing my family/friends to shoot if they arent comfortable what an idiot! I guess I would be pissed off if someone shot me with a 9mm!LOL

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #2

Liked 1912 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 1263

I feel that the 9mm is a respectable self defense round. Especially so with todays ammo.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #3

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloglock19 View Post
heard the guy saying to the lady this .40 is what you want to shoot not THAT glock 9mm you will just piss someone off if you shoot them with THAT glock 9mm.
He's a TOOL, and will eventually pay for it.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 03-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #4

I thought it was funny the way he kept saying "THAT" glock! I have some Gold Dot HP rounds for self defense in the unfortunate chance that I might need it and thats what I will carry when my CCW arrives. I guess my gun wasnt manly enough for him! Sometime this year I will purchase a G30 just because I want a .45 not because my 19 isnt manly enough, just call it glock fever I guess.LOL