Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Deathkricket and I inhaled today. Gunpowder that is !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 07:29 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Thanks! I've been pricing hem a while. They are coming back down some where I don't feel violated after walking out of the shop getting one of of those scary black rifles

Old 03-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Awesome grouping on that first target!

And I never get tired of seeing the unattainble AK in action

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Old 03-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #13

Ah yes good shootin lefties. It for some reason reminded me of one of my favorite movie scenes that has nothing to do with lefties.
Its a John Wayne movie and in this scene that wonderful character actor whose name escapes me now but you all know the one that you cant tell if he's looking at you or the guy standing next to you? Any way he is next to Wayne and they are shooting at the bad guys down the street. After several shots Wayne looks at him and says, " You know you cant hit anyone from here with that scatter gun dont you?' And the guy with that crazy look in his eye says " Yeah, but you dont care if I shoot any way do ya?"
I just love that guy!