Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Chilly day at the range

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjkeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 4,026
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Aleksir, I didn't realize you were from Finland. I was wondering where all that snow came from


Quote:
Originally Posted by kenhesr View Post
LOL. That's funny.

I bet it was. Did he have that 1k yard stare?


__________________

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."
mjkeat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AleksiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Helsinki,Finland
Posts: 425
Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Aleksir, I didn't realize you were from Finland. I was wondering where all that snow came from




LOL. That's funny.

I bet it was. Did he have that 1k yard stare?
I guess that just means I blend in pretty well here

And no, Mikko isn't related to Simo Häyhä. Atleast not to my knowledge...


__________________
AleksiR is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mjkeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wichita,Kansas
Posts: 4,026
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleksiR View Post
I guess that just means I blend in pretty well here

And no, Mikko isn't related to Simo Häyhä. Atleast not to my knowledge...
There's such a collection of people in this country I believe anyone or anything would blend in. Remember we are the melting pot It's a great place to live.
__________________

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."
mjkeat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AleksiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Helsinki,Finland
Posts: 425
Liked 32 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
There's such a collection of people in this country I believe anyone or anything would blend in. Remember we are the melting pot It's a great place to live.
Very true, would love to make a trip to the US some day. Maybe after I finish my school.
__________________
AleksiR is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Knoxville - Rifle Range Road Range 12fretter The Club House 4 05-22-2012 02:42 PM
Range Fun GramatonCleric Mini-14 Forum 3 09-18-2011 08:08 PM
What range should I zero my .22 at? michaelwahl .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion 22 09-11-2011 11:10 PM
Gun range Simpleman General Rifle Discussion 8 04-14-2011 02:45 AM
Range Report - Garland Public Shooting Range dallas-shooting Range Report 1 06-12-2009 04:01 PM



Newest Threads