Cherry Breaking Range Report...My First Time

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Cherry Breaking Range Report...My First Time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2013, 01:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Cherry Breaking Range Report...My First Time

First time out with my three new rifles.

First: The VEPR 308, Sally. She plays rough . She's got a solid kick on her. On target too IMO. We were hitting 2' (that's foot) groups in the dirt at 60m. I'm pretty happy with that . 12" groups at 25m, pretty darn happy with that too, my first time ever firing a rifle . Sally and me, we were virgins

My vz58, Natasha, more gentle but strong . Not nearly as precise as Sally, however. Sometimes I couldn't tell which way she wanted to go . We were all over the place in the dirt , MAYBE 5' groups. Keep in mind my groups are ten shots. Don't know if that's better or worse, but we did how we did, Natasha and me . I'd say most of her shots hit the mark at 25m. And she looked gooood dressed in black

Then there was the 223...OMG, she couldn't even get her jeans off without help! The trigger wouldn't return to the forward position after each pull! I had to help her myself just to get her to go off...errr...fire! What is this, some new California gun law???

All in all, feelin content...feeelin saaaatisfied...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-15-2013, 02:21 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

I'm glade you had fun lol, did you make sure to wear protection lol. I took my wasr 10/63 out today and shot at 100 yards today for the first time without my glasses and it was MOA of man 9 out 10 shots on a torso target. But great fun.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED