Blew off some stress
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Blew off some stress

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default Blew off some stress

Went to the range today with some friends and had a blast.

One friend is new to the shooting "game". Just got his CCW and his first handgun. We were going over the finer points of shooting. He picked up a Ruger LR9c...he let me test drive it and to say the least i am in LOVE. The trigger is very crisp, its accurate and lite. Its quite a bit different than my Kel Tec PF-9.... i dont think you can put the two in the same class at all. Many here seem to do that. Distinctly different beasts.

Other highlights of the day....quite a few rounds out of the S&W 686 .357. As many as i could handle from a S&W 629 airweight in .44 mag. (The wood grip SHREDDED the palm of my hand!) Many out of the PF-9. Many from the SA 1911. a couple doz out of a Win. 70 in 300 win mag a bunch out of the Ruger Carbine .44 mag. and to top the day off a couple doz out of the Ithica 37 16 gauge.

A cold blustery snowy day on the range, but fun none the less!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #2
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1250 Times on 708 Posts
Likes Given: 597

Sounds like everyone had a good time.
Get some new handgrips for that 629 before it tears your palm up good! LOL

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association