A bit disappointing - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report >

A bit disappointing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #41
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1519 Times on 764 Posts
Likes Given: 1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
Us old farts were adjusting rear sights with a hammer long before you whipper snappers were a glint in your dad's eye!
Glad to see you got it dialed in.
Remember "The only good hog is a dead hog"!

^^^^

BTW mopower and gonzilla, I strapped the rifle in a Ledsled, made a little pencil mark at the front point of the rear sight, took a nail punch and hammer a gave it just one moderate tap to move it less than a 16th of an inch right...and that did the trick.

Old 12-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 812 Times on 456 Posts

Haha. Old people rock. I have found that everybody has different ways of doing things. I listen to every suggestion and if it works I do it.if it works just a little then I modify it to make it better. I've seen people be hard headed when someone suggests a better way and I see that person struggle for being arrogant. I'm not arrogant and there is always a better way. Not saying anyone is lazy but Ben Franklin said that if you want something done Fast and Efficient find a lazy man to do it.