Beretta 92 Compact L report

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > Beretta 92 Compact L report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 04:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta 92 Compact L report

was able to pick up a beretta 92 compact L, italian made. and boy shes spot on. this piece is highly accurate and precise. recoil not an issue but you do need to have a secure grip. this gun shoots perfect, only the operator is responsible for missings xmarks.

Ive shot remington, winchester and federal ammo, and NO JAMS! My old man has a full size 92 and it can be picky.

Also one detail different, the 92 my old man has was made in the U.S. and the spring guide is plastic. My Italian made compact Ls spring guide is steel. It helps distribute some weight to the front to help compensate for barrel loss.

Also the safety is very secure but also easy to switch off with the budge of your thumb knuckle making drawing from a holster with the safety on, not a problem switchin off mid draw and ready to fire by the time your sights are locked on.

A bit easier to conceal than a full size 92.

I highly recommend this weapon. and I'm not being biased as to my screen name

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here