Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Range Report (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/)
-   -   back from the range with new CZ75Spo1tactical (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f66/back-range-new-cz75spo1tactical-70649/)

downsouth 08-19-2012 12:53 AM

back from the range with new CZ75Spo1tactical

1 Attachment(s)
I met my son jstrong at the indoor range today for the break in of my new cz. He brought his walther ppq also. Even though he out shot me again I had a great time. The break in period was taking the pistol out of the case and loading it. We ran about 150 range reloads through it with zero problems.

Below is the first group out of the gun at 7 1/2 yards. It was the only pic I took, we were too busy after that. I am going to enjoy this gun. Hopefully the 18rnd mags get easier to load. The springs seem stiff and/or I'm just old.

Attachment 55012

trip286 08-19-2012 05:28 PM

Looks like I'm going to have to plan another trip...

downsouth 08-19-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286
Looks like I'm going to have to plan another trip...

Anytime pardner. All you got to do is get here, but you know that already.

trip286 08-19-2012 09:17 PM

I'm throwing down the gauntlet. An official marksmanship challenge between the three of us with our pistols of choice. I think your girl may be an unfair entry though. I saw the way she was hitting those shotgun shells with her .22.

We'll have to figure out a way to keep score. Simple hit/miss ratio?

downsouth 08-19-2012 09:20 PM

Whoever wins, it will be a great time had by all. Any plans for a road trip ?

Jstrong 08-19-2012 11:30 PM

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! And if your talking about the marlin 60 she was hitting the shotgun hulls with its only because I have that little 20 dollar scope dialed in real nice. She is a natural shooter as well though.

But about that challenge,I'm ready and willing anytime,Ive been out shot on the trap range a couple times but I think it has yet to happen with the handguns yet. Not that I'm trying to toot my own horn or anything but uh.....

..... Toot Toot.

trip286 08-20-2012 01:13 AM

Yeah, so far you've out shot me every time, but I've gotten a little practice...

14 rounds in a two inch hole sound like I've improved any? I'll have to ask Cinder if she's still got the pic I sent her, I think I deleted it.

Jstrong 08-20-2012 01:51 AM

That's better than what I shot yesterday,if we measured my only 5 yard group it may have been 2 inch or less if it wasn't for a couple floaters,most were touching. Pops wanted me to take pictures and post but I would like to keep thinking I'm a good shot,I'm sure there's a couple folks on here that could post groupings that are far beyond what I could do right now

Jtelli71 08-20-2012 12:51 PM

I recently picked up a CZSP01 Tactical 9mm. I always wanted a CZ and bought it online. WOW is it a nice shooter. Its a heavy gun but as a range gun its soft shooting and more accurate than me. I am VERY.impressed with CZ quality...