Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Range Report > 1st range comp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I think you are well on your way to being a cood comp shooter. You seem to want to learn from your mistakes and you listen to advice.

Btw, I am a left handed and right-eyed. I shoot right handed. It will get easier and more comfortable.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I think you are well on your way to being a cood comp shooter. You seem to want to learn from your mistakes and you listen to advice.

Btw, I am a left handed and right-eyed. I shoot right handed. It will get easier and more comfortable.

Yeah I'm not one of those who won't admit to sheer ignorance & ask for help...I don't have that macho "you can't tell me s***" mindset that some people have

Also, when I was on the mound, I kinda knew where I should be aiming the next shot to compensate for wind change/previous error etc. It's just that I couldn't hold it still much of the time...and I think I took waay too long to sight it...and I held my breath too much, I know lol

I guess all that will come good with time & practice though. I have to remind myself it's only the second time I've ever shot a rifle...

Well that's good to know about the hand-switching. It feels incredibly uncomfortable atm

And yay another cross-dominant leftie! Nice to know there's another out there.