Williams Adjustable Sight - Ruger MK III
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Williams Adjustable Sight - Ruger MK III

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts

Default Williams Adjustable Sight - Ruger MK III

Bought a Ruger MK III (.22 target) a few months ago because I like to shoot a lot and I'd rather pay 3 cents a shell rather than 25 cents per for my Glock 9mm.

Went to indoor range first time out and had difficulty sighting with stock Ruger black, adjustable sights. Went home and painted front sight and small grooves on rear of rear sight. Back to indoor range. Still couldn't see well.

Online found Williams Gunsight Company and ordered MK III fiber optic sight (orange front; green rear).

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE SIGHTS!! Great indoor and outdoor.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here