Trijicon TR24 Reticle color - help please - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts >

Trijicon TR24 Reticle color - help please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2014, 02:42 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8022 Times on 4386 Posts
Likes Given: 7763

I've tried them, and for my eyes, the red gives me the fastest target acquisition.

But it's whatever works for your eyes that matters.

A couple of my good friends swear by amber. I wouldn't take amber as a gift.

Or at least they did before political correctness

Old 02-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #12

Liked 331 Times on 263 Posts
Likes Given: 37

DP03 You have to understand amazon is not like dealing with midway or brownell , it is an just outlet for many business and other outlets. People do send send product back do to screw-ups. Amazon them self is a stand up company. Amazon has one listing I saw for a trijicon that is sold by Shopperschoice. They sell anything and everything they can get a deal on.

So bottom line is, Yous pays your money and takes your chances. Pick out the color you see well and orderup.

Old 02-16-2014, 12:28 AM   #13

Liked 96 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
DP03 You have to understand amazon is not like dealing with midway or brownell , it is an just outlet for many business and other outlets. People do send send product back do to screw-ups. Amazon them self is a stand up company. Amazon has one listing I saw for a trijicon that is sold by Shopperschoice. They sell anything and everything they can get a deal on.

So bottom line is, Yous pays your money and takes your chances. Pick out the color you see well and orderup.
Yes, I understand Amazon's business model exactly. I buy from a lot of different vendors. Amazon sometimes makes that vendor search easy. And as long as I get what I ordered for the best price with quick free delivery I am happy. And if I have a problem, Amazon deals with the vendor, not me. They are successful for a reason........

Midway and Brownell are great companies. I have accounts with both. But they are simply a reseller like Amazon. They don't manufacture the items they sell. They are first tier resellers. Amazon is second tier. I like both for different types of purchases (can't buy ammo on Amazon, etc.).

Slickguns.com is a popular site for many. A mini Amazon, really. Links to vendors with good pricing.

Last edited by DP03; 02-16-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #14

Liked 331 Times on 263 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Then I guess you only have to pick the color you like best , not what we like all like and order away. I like green with the -3 or -C crosshair and not the dot. HA