Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Thompson Center Dimension

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Thompson Center Dimension

I just bought a new dimmension and I have a question. I want to get a 50 mm scope and I only want to buy one scope and still be able to change the barrels. What size mounts would I need to get? Can I get low mounts and still be able to get the barrel off? I was thinking of getting a leupold vx-l with the cut out at the botttom so it mounts close to the barrel but I am scared I won't be able to get that barrel off because it would sit too close. What is everyone doing with theirs to get a 50 or a 56mm to fit and still be able to change it out? Anyone have any suggestions?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here