Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > swift optics??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 04:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default swift optics??

has anyone used swift scopes?? if so how do they hold up to heavy recoil?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-19-2010, 04:51 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

I've used swifts for close to 13years. I've used them on everything from 22-250 up to 7mm Stw. Buds of mine and my dad have them on 243, 270, 30-30, 30-06, 7mm mag, 7mm Stw, 300 win mag And 45-70 with no problems. A few of the early ones I had some issues with the adjustments. They would hold a zero fine, but the initial sight in was a problem. It appears that they corrected that problem around 10 years ago because everyone I've used since then has been good to go. You click it up 2inches it moves two inches, click it down and you're back in the first hole.
The optics are very clear and bright with no distortion, and they hold a zero as well as any of my leupolds. For the money I don't think you can beat them.
My favorite model for hunting is their 4-12 x40
Just my opinion, but I'd rate them well over more expensive nikon's and a little lower than vxIII leupolds.
Just my .02

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down

Old 06-27-2010, 03:56 AM   #3

Default good photon router

I have one on a TC Encore an use it with a 22-250 and a 375 H&H Mag barrel with no problems over 6 years of use.

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.