Swfa ss 16x

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Swfa ss 16x

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Swfa ss 16x

Hey guys,
im really in a pickle here. I need to upgrade my nikon prostaff 4-12x40 Ive made a list of the most important things i want in it.
Low-minimum power
Durable
Variable
Matching turrets reticle
Clear.
Im looking at the swfa 16 power. Im going to use this for rimfire benchrest and squirrel hunting. I just want your guys opinion for this. Oh yeah, and it has to be under 400. I would love you guys help with this. Would you use a fixed 16 power for squirrels?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2012, 04:59 AM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Trying to find the crosshairs at 25yds in early morning will be quite the challenge, most would prolly say a good 3-9x40 is plenty for a rimfire but if your doing mostly bench work id say the 4-12 is about perfect.

Badshot

Old 08-20-2012, 03:02 AM   #3

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

I would go with the weaver CLassic V-24 6-24x40mm http://swfa.com/Weaver-6-24x42-Classic-V-Rifle-Scope-P588.aspx