Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Optics & Mounts (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f65/)
-   -   Surefire light? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f65/surefire-light-72725/)

Mosin 09-18-2012 11:10 PM

Surefire light?

This went over like a lead balloon in the lounge, where I thought it'd receive more traffic... lets try here.

I'm looking for a surefire light to mount to my AR. Anyone with recommendations???

tacticalfun 09-18-2012 11:16 PM

Idk. I like the surefire grip.

Mosin 09-19-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacticalfun (Post 946043)
Idk. I like the surefire grip.

You should mount that surefire grip onto your beer mug, then blind yourself and fall down the stairs. I will be busy stabbing myself in the face with my new knife mount on my tactical beer mug. We can own the company 50-50. This will work because I'm sure tactical beer mug doesn't have a warning against these types of things, and I'm sure knives and Surefire flashlight grips don't have a warning against mounting their products on beer mugs.

When we run the company we will include a warning against these things to protect ourselves.

tacticalfun 09-19-2012 12:18 AM

Lmao!!!!!!!!

hillbillytease 09-20-2012 12:18 PM

Are you stuck on surefire? The make good light but you can find comparable lights that are cheaper and have more lumen. I mounted a Fenix on my duty AR and love it.

USEBOTHHANDS 09-20-2012 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin (Post 946030)
This went over like a lead balloon in the lounge, where I thought it'd receive more traffic... lets try here.

I'm looking for a surefire light to mount to my AR. Anyone with recommendations???

like this, or with a VFG attached?
Attachment 59668

Surefire X300

Mosin 09-20-2012 05:22 PM

I'm stuck on surefire because they have the proven reliability.

I have a Fenix coming, but that will be my EDC light.

I have a light mount coming as well, and want to mount the surefire in that.

I was hoping someone here had experience with that and could make a recommendation.

Nice Sig BTW! I have the Sigpro, and would like a light mount like that setup on mine... One of these days, one thing at a time...

USEBOTHHANDS 09-20-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin (Post 948424)
I'm stuck on surefire because they have the proven reliability.

I have a Fenix coming, but that will be my EDC light.

I have a light mount coming as well, and want to mount the surefire in that.

I was hoping someone here had experience with that and could make a recommendation.

Nice Sig BTW! I have the Sigpro, and would like a light mount like that setup on mine... One of these days, one thing at a time...

don't hate me cuz it's beautiful! lol

my brother was a SureFire rep for a while, and this was one of his "show" lights. he had 3 or 4, this one was still in the box when he gave it to me...........that and a 12 box of SureFire 123 batteries.

Mosin 09-22-2012 08:16 PM

Lucky you! I don't know anyone with connections like that.