Step one...what power - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts >

Step one...what power

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 03:02 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 8

You just don't know when to quit. The fact is your right I really don't care what you have to say not because you're not a cop since you seem to have fixated on that, its because you're an ....well you know.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 01-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #22

Liked 128 Times on 97 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Since I have a rebuttal to everyone of your posts, and choose not to concede and let you win. I'm an *******, and you're a pillar of society.

I refuse to play any trump card in this conversation. You were so very fast to get the patriotic vote behind you by mentioning you were LEO forced to retire due to some tragedy involving your right foot...... and keeping Americans safe in the process.

Add this to your equation. I have carried a gun and all the other accoutrements in the line of duty.

NOW WHERE DO WE STAND?

Joker and jokee, and nobody thinks its funny anymore.
I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 01-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Okay, let's talk about scopes please gents. This is going nowhere.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Closed Thread