Sightmark - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts >

Sightmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #11
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 51 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
Thats not the one my brother in law has but his has had zero issues. I might suggest the vortex strike fire or the Vortex Sparc . They both come with a 2x doubler thats not the greatest but its only 2X anyway ,Waterproof to 49.7 ft, followed up by the Vortex no questions asked lifetime guarantee. I have had no problems with mine and it is selectable red or green dot , NV capatable
Thanks man I was looking at the strike fire also. I really like the more open sight picture of the holographic sights though. How's the strike fire in that regard?

Old 09-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #12

Liked 1153 Times on 749 Posts
Likes Given: 2043

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusEcho View Post
Thanks man I was looking at the strike fire also. I really like the more open sight picture of the holographic sights though. How's the strike fire in that regard?
its not bad but its not as open ,remember you are still looking thru a tube .I like mine , I had a PA microdot before and it petered out but it was built more the like sparc and I like the strikefire better than it it has a larger tube than the sparc but again its just not as open . All in all its well worth the money and the guys at Vortex are great I have talked to them a couple times about long distance rifle scopes and they always answer my questions politely and tell me if I have any more Q's call back .

Here is Vortex's warranty

Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.

The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.

Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
Fully transferable
No warranty card to fill out
No receipt needed to hang on to

If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.

Note
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, theft or deliberate damage to the product.

Red dot scopes and Rangefinders are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tripods are covered by our 3-Year Limited Warrant

Last edited by purehavoc; 09-24-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 51 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 112

Yeah man the Vortex warranty and customer service is world class! I have a 6-24x50 Viper PST (that I LOVE!!!) that had some issues (canted reticle and focus knob problem) and Vortex sent me a Fedex 2nd day return label, examined the returned scope, and then sent me a brand new scope (not a refurb). I sent my scope to them on Monday and had it back that Friday. Great customer service and offered to do what ever I wanted to make it right, including a full refund, but of coarse I really just wanted my badass Viper PST back . I would never hesitate to buy another Vortex product.

Last edited by ZeusEcho; 09-25-2012 at 01:13 PM.
purehavoc Likes This