In search of a light..
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > In search of a light..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default In search of a light..

I'm currently trying to find a decent light/optics setup for a Glock 22 Gen4, but I'm not sure what brands are decent and are worth the price, any ideas and help would be very helpful.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #2

If you are looking for the best light for your pistol I would go with the surefire x300 which is a halogen that will light a room up. It's priced around $300 nib and is top of the line and has a laser sight model for a little more. A more conservative light would be a streamlight tlr series which is basically a less expensive version of the surefire. Those would be my top picks and are what I use on my weapons to include my glock 17.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #3

Liked 46 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recomm View Post
If you are looking for the best light for your pistol I would go with the surefire x300 which is a halogen that will light a room up. It's priced around $300 nib and is top of the line and has a laser sight model for a little more. A more conservative light would be a streamlight tlr series which is basically a less expensive version of the surefire. Those would be my top picks and are what I use on my weapons to include my glock 17.
I agree with the Streamlight as a very good alternative.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #4

I have a streamlight on my 870. Best light I have ever owned.