Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Optics & Mounts (
-   -   scope help (

babyurm 10-23-2012 05:32 PM

scope help
i just bought a bushnell banner 4-16x40 scope and i like it a lot the only consern i have is with the adjustment knobs, they are the type that you have to screw on and off the cap to get to the actual ajustment. my question is, is there any way i can buy a special cap that will allow me to change elevation and windage just by shifting the cap like a finger adjustment torret?

fpdsniper 10-25-2012 10:11 PM

Stoney Point used to make turret's like that. Had a set on a rifle years ago, and they worked great. I just checked my suppliers, and don't see them listed anymore. I'll dig some more and see if I can find you a set.

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.