Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Optics & Mounts (
-   -   Scope Attachtment Question (

Redarrow18 08-09-2010 04:13 AM

Scope Attachtment Question
What is the attatchment on the obective lense of the scope? obivisouly it must be something to prevent the lense but what is it called? and specificly does it do?

canebrake 08-09-2010 04:54 AM

It's an Anti-Reflection Device.

Aimpoint Kill Flash

Elcan SpecterDR 1-4x Anti-Reflection Device

cpttango30 08-09-2010 05:59 AM

Cane got it. But the non-tacticool thing to do is just put a 4" sun shade on your scope adn call it a day. Does the same thing at a fraction of the cost.

Nikon 50mm Monarch Sun Shade

M14sRock 08-12-2010 06:15 AM

I use a piece of mesh sniper veil.

KnesekGuns 08-19-2010 01:37 PM

I'm a fan of the killflashes, works well - doesn't interfere with vision or eye relief at all

lonyaeger 08-19-2010 02:38 PM

It would look AWESOME on the rifle in your avatar!

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.