Red Dot Optic sight for M4? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Red Dot Optic sight for M4?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wornouttrails View Post
I am leaning toward an H-1 Aimpoint for my M-4! (The 517 Eotech may also find its way on the shorty) ..................Thanks, W.T.
We do have the Aimpoint Micro H-1 in stock with free shipping (ships within 24 hours). You can see it here:

Aimpoint Micro H-1

It shows a picture of "just the H-1 on a Rock River Arms rifle", and it shows a picture of "the H-1 and the Larue" mount. You can add the mount by choosing the checkbox option that says: LaRue Quick Release Raised Mount (11465)

Matt

Old 05-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #12

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILWAR View Post
Wow, didn't know it was that affordable. I saw the outrageous monthly fee that another "popular" forum wanted me to pay to be a "member" and decided to go in stealth on all the forums.

I got the subscription, thanks for the heads up!

Ok, I'm legit now.....lol

Matt
Oh hell!!

A brand new Supporting Member? Now I really want some real special FTF forum optical tactical gear discounts...and that INTRODUCTION, Matt!

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 05-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #13

Default If budget is an issue, check out the Bushnell not

strictly a red dot (Bushnell - Trophy 1 x 32mm MP Red Dot, Matte [730132P]) but is feature rich and inexpensive. Here's one on my Benelli MR-1 (the rifle that IMHO in many ways, is superior to the 50 year old AR system).
Benelli Rifles | Benelli MR1 | self defense rifle, best home defense rifle, self defense guns, home defense weapons, home defense rifles

Old 05-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #14

I run an aimpoint T-1..... basically the same as the H-1.. tough as nails. I have a compm2, m4s, and an eotech 512.... but the aimpoint micro's (H-1 and T-1) are sweet. I just can't take the thing off....

Old 05-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

While I really wanted to get a T-1 or H-1 I really didn't have the cash to spring for one.
I ended up getting a Vortex SPARC mini red dot a few weeks ago for $199 including mounts.
While the battery life is measured in months instead of years like the Aimpoints, the batteries are cheap, it's waterproof/shockproof and seems like its a very well made lower cost option.
I am very impressed with it so far, but only time will tell if I need to test Vortex's lifetime warranty

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down

Last edited by Gatekeeper; 05-15-2010 at 09:12 PM.