Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Red dot opinions for mossberg 835

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 View Post

Ya I seen them thats what I was thinkin about getting
They hold up really well the only problem I had was that the factory flip open covers like to fall off after you shoot so I just took mine completely off
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,486
Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post

They hold up really well the only problem I had was that the factory flip open covers like to fall off after you shoot so I just took mine completely off
Ya but that no big deal tho is the red dot easy to see when it bright out
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 View Post

Ya but that no big deal tho is the red dot easy to see when it bright out
Yea it has red, green, and blue and three different brightness settings on each color I always used the green because I could pic stuff up with it easiest...but ya I never had a problem seeing the dot plus it has a sun shield on it
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,486
Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post

Yea it has red, green, and blue and three different brightness settings on each color I always used the green because I could pic stuff up with it easiest...but ya I never had a problem seeing the dot plus it has a sun shield on it
Alright thanks man I think goin to get it because they aint really that pricey and I would rather by one then break one and have to replace it
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 View Post

Alright thanks man I think goin to get it because they aint really that pricey and I would rather by one then break one and have to replace it
Yea you won't go wrong with that brother
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Here is a picture of it on my stoeger
forumrunner_20130106_184429.jpg

__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,486
Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Default

GREAT now I have to add another gun to the I want list lol

__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 View Post
GREAT now I have to add another gun to the I want list lol
Haha it's a m 3500 I love it I gave a little under $600 for it. in my opinion I.think it's the best semi auto for under $1000
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
bigdaddy573's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,486
Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post

Haha it's a m 3500 I love it I gave a little under $600 for it. in my opinion I.think it's the best semi auto for under $1000
Great lol it might take a while but I will end up with one now that I know the price
__________________
bigdaddy573 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
akers06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,195
Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy573 View Post

Great lol it might take a while but I will end up with one now that I know the price
Lol I shoot a kicks 660 Turkey tube and 3 1/2" #4 federal mag shoks I shot a turkey at about 30 yards and nearly tore it's head completely off lmao
__________________
akers06 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Mossberg 500 Persuader vs Mossberg 590a1 Hendoproof General Shotgun Discussion 36 01-06-2013 01:21 PM
M21 Opinions UKBleedBlue General Rifle Discussion 3 09-22-2012 03:09 AM
Opinions G30USMC Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 4 03-17-2012 10:59 AM
Opinions on the Mossberg 500 series shotguns? ghost20 General Shotgun Discussion 11 09-03-2010 06:25 PM
6.8 mm opinions michiana Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion 16 03-08-2010 12:00 AM