Red Dot on 460 S&W
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Red Dot on 460 S&W

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Red Dot on 460 S&W

Hello all,
looking for some advice on a good red dot sight for a 5" 460 S&W. Any reason to spend the extra coin on a trijicon, or is a decent bushnell enough?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-24-2010, 11:50 PM   #2

Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochsa View Post
Hello all,
looking for some advice on a good red dot sight for a 5" 460 S&W. Any reason to spend the extra coin on a trijicon, or is a decent bushnell enough?
Well, IMHO decent & Bushnell is a oxymoron
Not to say they dont make decent optics but on a 460 S&W if i was able i'd go better -

Old 01-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #3

Likes Given: 5

I had a Bushnell T-Dot on my 3 1/2 in 12 guage. Didn't last 40 runds and the recoil took the lenses out of it. That 460 is going to have some crack to it so I would go better.
"It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henery ... "The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!" George Washington

Newest Threads