Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Pairing the EOtech with aimpoint twistmount magnifier

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Pairing the EOtech with aimpoint twistmount magnifier

So, we got a twistmount magnifier last night to go with one of our aimpoints on one of out AR's, however, after putting it on and looking through it I HATED it, so, we decided to try it with the EOtech. Works beautifully. I love it. Think we might set up the rest of the AR's like this. So NOW we have the Yankee hill with flip up sights EOtech, and quick detach twist mount magnifier by aimpoint. Surefire muzzle break and rock river arms collapsible stock.

Not all of us are trophy hunters.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #2

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

no pics?

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 03-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
no pics?

Sorry, lost my phone and Aaron has the camera for work I will take some when he gets home though

Not all of us are trophy hunters.

Old 03-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #4

Default Aimpoint on Eotech

Personally I have never used the Eotech, but I am ordering one for my KRISS, however I have the Aimpoint Comp M4s on my Stag 6.8SPC with the aimpoint magnifier and I think it works just fine. It's nice to know that it will also work with the Eotech, but then again I will probably buy a new one for it too. Thanks for the information. Can you tell us which aimpoint red dot you had and what exactly you didn't like about the pairing?

PKato