Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Oeg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Trijicon Armson O.E.G

is there a reputable company where i can get a replacement tritium reticle for my OEG?

because trijicon is:

Q: Can you replace the Tritium element in my older Armson sight if it becomes dim?

A: We are currently unable to do Tritium replacement but hope to have that service available soon.

and thats been posted, that i know of, for... 8 months to a year.

all info appreciated. thanks!

Last edited by onus; 09-23-2010 at 04:29 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-29-2010, 03:56 AM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Onus, have you CALLED Trij? I would do so. Someone at Trij will be able to help you. I seem to remember that they had complete service avail for the OEGs for many years.

The OEG was an awesome piece of kit in the day. They gave me a headache after several hours of constant use, but were the absolute shizzle when used in short stretches.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 10-06-2010, 03:15 AM   #3

called up trijicon. nope we dont do that anymore. havent for four years. but if you'd like to downgrade to a pos we'll gladly do that. and you can buy this lil flashlight deal. or tape glowsticks onto your site so it works at night.
GENIOUS! what is the point of haveing an oeg if you have to tape a glowstick to it so everyone can see you?! com on! all i want is some tritium. i know its not impossible to get cuz its in acogs so... what gives? got a perfect system (no batteries required) then you go and get rid of it? seems a bit fishy to me.
also Trijicon O.E.G. they say on their website they will happily fix or sell you one. not. sent email after email no responce. call 'em up. oh srry we dont even carry those things havent for years.
then why pray tell is it on your website?!

this is just really irritating cuz this site sounds kickass and i just want one. so why are they nonexistant?

forgive my release of anxiety and thank you for your help. if theres more info out there i'll gladly listen. but i fear i am only chasing my tail.