Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > MMC T.T Night Sight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default MMC T.T Night Sight

Hi there All

In anybody has bad experience with this campany?
I order 2 set of their night sight since Aug. untill now still don't get any product. I try to follow up but they never reply my mail and not answer my phone call. Any suggestion for Action?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2601 Times on 1368 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Are you in the US? Your limited English grammar is excusable if English is not your primary language. I have never dealt with with MMC. If they are not replying, did you pay with a credit card? I would contact the card company and reverse the charges.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball