merry trijimas to me.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > merry trijimas to me.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5676 Times on 2963 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Default merry trijimas to me.

after selling some older magazines and miscellaneous parts and what nots from guns i no longer own and no longer really need but were cluttering up the gun safe i came away from the gunshow this weekend with enough to order a trijicon accupoint tr24g from my lgs.

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TR24

green triangle for 799$ should be here after the first of the year. its mainly going on my scar17 and will serve occasional duty on my 45-70 and bcm carbine, going to get a adm scout qd mount for it next week or so. will end up with about 5-10$ store credit in a few weeks on my rewards card from the lgs on top of that. (nother box of winchester 7.62x54r with reloadable brass

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 12-23-2013 at 07:26 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #2

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Every time you talk about your scar it makes me want one so much worse

Old 12-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Sell whatever guns you need to get one and all the goodies to trick it out. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!! It's a no joke submoa battle rifle. It fills the cqb role to precision sniper or dmr role just awesome.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #4
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1207 Times on 823 Posts
Likes Given: 161

Congrats on the addition Jon

Old 12-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Sell whatever guns you need to get one and all the goodies to trick it out. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!! It's a no joke submoa battle rifle. It fills the cqb role to precision sniper or dmr role just awesome.
I'm so attached to every gun I own, I don't think I could sell any of them! I will own one though, don't worry

Old 12-24-2013, 01:31 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

if you find yourself in se wisconsin you need to try mine giesselle superscar trigger, vltor stock, midwest industries rail extension and a selection of optics including nightforce trijicon aimpoint and nikon

Old 12-24-2013, 02:57 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
if you find yourself in se wisconsin you need to try mine giesselle superscar trigger, vltor stock, midwest industries rail extension and a selection of optics including nightforce trijicon aimpoint and nikon
I'm in central Indiana. Not a Terrible drive but we aren't neighbors lol

Old 12-24-2013, 03:16 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

never know what life has in store. 2 places i never imagined to spend antime were hawaii and wisconsin... *sigh*