Leupold Qrw bases for tikka t3 and stevens 200
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Leupold Qrw bases for tikka t3 and stevens 200

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Leupold Qrw bases for tikka t3 and stevens 200

If anyone wants to use Leupold QRW bases on either a Tikka T3 or a Stevens 200 rifle it is possible. The rear base for the SAV-110 set fits the Tikka, and the front base of course fits the Stevens. I have email leupold and asked if they would package these bases for these rifles and the answer was this, if enough people ask then they will offer it in the future. As for now however if you call Leupolds custom shop they will be more then happy to sell you a matched pair of these bases for either the Tikka or the Stevens.

This all came about when I was looking for quick release rings for my Weaver T36 that is going to go on my Stevens 200 switch barrel build. So if we all email leupold about this we may have better options for scope mounting on both the Stevens and the Tikka T3's, optilocks are okay but I can think of better for half the price My T3 is getting the QRW bases and the PRW rings, a rock solid set up for precision shooting.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here