Lets talk high end glass - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Lets talk high end glass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Let's see what they have to say for themselves Hot Sauce. I just sent them an e-mail telling them about us and that several shooters are interested in their products.

I invited them to e-mail me their mission statement or come by and answer questions themselves.

Hopefully I will hear something back by the weekend.

JD
That's. Awesome JD I will look forward to what they say. I would really like to get ahold of one so the glass quality can be determined. If the glass is clear and bright and has all those features I'm definatly going to consider it over the sightron

Old 06-17-2010, 02:31 AM   #32
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1178 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 568

They-Vortex,have been doing pre-orders for the Viper PST ever since the SHOT show,it was supposed to come out sometime this year,I can't remember when! That's why I went with the Sightron SIII,I could not get anyone to confirm when the Viper PST would be available.

Hot Sauce,have you got to see a Sightron? I really am impressed with the two that I have,and the PST will have to be alot better before I would change scopes.

First focal plane reticles are nice for a mildot,but i have no problem doing the math for a Second focal plane,and it's easy to make a chart for the mildots at different magnifications that I use.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:41 AM   #33

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

No I havennt picked uup either yet and that's what will make the ultimate determining factor most likely. Although the sIII is what ill probablyy go with I really want to see the vortex and sightronn side by side and if they are of equal quality I will go with the vortex because of all of its positivee features for approximmatly the same price