Konus M30
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Konus M30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
JPB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Konus M30

Does anyone have any experience with the Konus M30 scopes. From what I have read they are packed with features.

Just looking for your views.

TKS
JPB

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB View Post
Does anyone have any experience with the Konus M30 scopes. From what I have read they are packed with features.

Just looking for your views.

TKS
JPB
I've had one on backorder for over 2 months. I see the same things you see.

Old 07-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Konus is an Italian company that is imported to the US. I've been after an M30 myself since January but finally gave up in May. The order I had put in with Optics Planet got pushed back 3 seperate times. I spoke with a fellow at Optics Planet and he said that the company makes good quality optics but they hardly ever ship on time and you may be old and gray by the time you get the particular scope you're after.
If you ever get your hands on one I wouldnt mind hearing your opinion on them from hands-on experience.

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #4

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

They're everywhere!

Google it.

Amazon.com: New Konus M30 Rifle Scope 8.5-32x 52 Illuminated Mil Dot Matte 7282 Excellent Performance Popular: Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com: New Konus M30 Rifle Scope 4.5-16X 40 Illuminated Mil Dot Matte 7280 Excellent Performance Popular: Sports & Outdoors

KONUS KONUSPRO M30 3-12X56 IR MDOT

KONUS KONUSPRO M30 3-12X56 IR 30/30

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I was actually originally after the m30 6.5-25x one, but I found a decent substitute.

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I would like to purchase a corvette and all I can find is chevy impalas at corvette prices and only 3 of them, but they are all GMs so the must be what I want right.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
JPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocritter View Post
I would like to purchase a corvette and all I can find is chevy impalas at corvette prices and only 3 of them, but they are all GMs so the must be what I want right.
HUH?!?!

Old 07-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB View Post
HUH?!?!
That was my answer to "their all over the place" NOT

Old 07-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzai View Post
Konus is an Italian company that is imported to the US. I've been after an M30 myself since January but finally gave up in May. The order I had put in with Optics Planet got pushed back 3 seperate times. I spoke with a fellow at Optics Planet and he said that the company makes good quality optics but they hardly ever ship on time and you may be old and gray by the time you get the particular scope you're after.
If you ever get your hands on one I wouldnt mind hearing your opinion on them from hands-on experience.
Well I gave up on this scope that is in everyones cataloge and no one actually has. I now have a scope in shipment that cost 3 time as much however thay had it. Weaver 4 to 20 SF, FFP, tactical. Now for the sun shield and caps, thats another $60. Wish me good fortune as I don't think the rings they said are high enough in fact are.

Old 07-27-2011, 02:46 AM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Weaver scopes are good, they've been in the business long enough to know more than a few tricks of the trade. At least with more expensive scopes you are less likely to get a bad scope since generally quality control goes up. Hope it all works out nicely for you.