Hamr
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Hamr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Hamr

Just got done reading a article about Luepolds mark 4 HAMR. Anyone have one or has anyone used one? Sounds great and looks great too. I like it because it eliminates the need for a magnifier for longer range shots. Really thinkin about gettin one for my recently finsihed AR build. Just dont know if I can justify a 1900 piece of glass. Then again my dad always said if you buy a good gun you had better plan on spending as much on a scope as you did on your rifle...

And he thought that I never listed to a thing he said lol.

"Which is heavier a soldiers pack or a slaves chains" Napoleon
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."Thomas Jefferson
"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity
"No combat-ready unit ever passed inspection, and no inspection-ready unit ever passed combat."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

the only one I see is a $1300 4x model and a $1500 4x model with another sight on top of the scope. Not sure how that works but hey.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It suposidly eliminates the need for say a designated scope and red dot or a red dot and a magnifier. basically a 4x with a mini dot on top. just compact and functional. i mean if your going to spend $500 on a red dot and another 2-500 on a magnifier wouldnt be much more for one of these in my eyes anyway.

I guess what im gettin at is would it be better to get one of these. or a magnifier and a red dot, or a acog and micro red dot.

"Which is heavier a soldiers pack or a slaves chains" Napoleon
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."Thomas Jefferson
"You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
-- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity
"No combat-ready unit ever passed inspection, and no inspection-ready unit ever passed combat."