Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > H&R M12 scope mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 663 Times on 353 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I've had an H&R M12 setting in the safe for several years that's in perfect condition. I've never shot it because it doesn't have sites on it. I can put a scope on it but it'll have to be a stupid long tube scope.
Is anyone aware of anyone that makes a rail that will mount to it to allow for a modern scope?

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-04-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1111 Times on 641 Posts
Likes Given: 520

CJ,there's a guy named Ken Viani that made mounts for these,but I don't know if he still does.

http://personal.swayzee.com/jayb/Viani/

His email address is near the top of this link,it's a Hotmail address. Hope this helps you.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

Old 09-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly
CJ,there's a guy named Ken Viani that made mounts for these,but I don't know if he still does.

http://personal.swayzee.com/jayb/Viani/

His email address is near the top of this link,it's a Hotmail address. Hope this helps you.
Thanks a lot for the post. I did more digging on google and have sent him an email. I heard back from him yesterday and today and an on the list for the next batch that should be ready next week.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Txhillbilly Likes This 
Old 09-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #4

Got it in the mail today

image-2471040782.jpg

~George Washington