a guy is trying to screw me on my optics - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > a guy is trying to screw me on my optics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan16
I'm a private investigator. Private message me and I'll call the low life and tell him to cut the crap!
Lol thanx but i any need any trouble, would br very funny though

Old 09-08-2012, 01:22 AM   #32
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2995 Times on 1560 Posts
Likes Given: 279

So to be clear; He listed it for $350. You sent $350. The funds were legit and not a bounced check or fraudulent Money Order. He sent the product as agreed upon and now he wants more than $350?

He has no case in civil or criminal court. Print out all related materials and make notes as to dates and times of conversations. He's an idiot and probably a poseur. Relax

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 09-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm
So to be clear; He listed it for $350. You sent $350. The funds were legit and not a bounced check or fraudulent Money Order. He sent the product as agreed upon and now he wants more than $350?

He has no case in civil or criminal court. Print out all related materials and make notes as to dates and times of conversations. He's an idiot and probably a poseur. Relax
no i was going to do a trade and decided to outright buy it and he told me $350. I told him i can get it new fpr that and then we agreed on $300

Old 09-08-2012, 01:46 AM   #34

I then paid $36 to western union $300 the money to him all while i have the product in my possession

Old 09-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #35

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
no i was going to do a trade and decided to outright buy it and he told me $350. I told him i can get it new fpr that and then we agreed on $300

I then paid $36 to western union $300 the money to him all while i have the product in my possession
Might need to back up just a second, there might be a fine line to define:

Did you agree to "Trade" and then he shipped the item, then after you got it, you decided to pay... and then he claimed he didn't get the money?

Or did he not ship the item until he got the money, then after he shipped it, he demanded more money?

Old 09-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop

Did you agree to "Trade" and then he shipped the item, then after you got it, you decided to pay... and then he claimed he didn't get the money?

Or did he not ship the item until he got the money, then after he shipped it, he demanded more money?
Right before he shipped it i told him not to and i didnt want to. He shipped it n told me check it out and if u like it u can just pay me for it. I told hin i wanted it and he gave me a price. We agreed on a price he admits i paid hum the amount we agreed but says he agreed for $40 more and i better send the $40 or else

Old 09-08-2012, 01:56 AM   #37

Quote:

I got the item and he told me after a few days to pay him i did and he says the agreed price was $50 more

Old 09-08-2012, 01:57 AM   #38

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig View Post
Right before he shipped it i told him not to and i didnt want to. He shipped it n told me check it out and if u like it u can just pay me for it. I told hin i wanted it and he gave me a price. We agreed on a price he admits i paid hum the amount we agreed but says he agreed for $40 more and i better send the $40 or else
Well, that's slightly different than my original interpretation, but I still don't think you have anything to worry about.

As long as you have a paper trail, I wouldn't worry. Do you have emails or texts or anything of you guys agreeing to $300?

And do you have the stub from Western Union to show it was received/cashed?

Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

I got the item and he told me after a few days to pay him i did and he says the agreed price was $50 more
No im sorry $40

Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #40

Quote:

Well, that's slightly different than my original interpretation, but I still don't think you have anything to worry about.

As long as you have a paper trail, I wouldn't worry. Do you have emails or texts or anything of you guys agreeing to $300?

And do you have the stub from Western Union to show it was received/cashed?
Have the paper from western union n it was over the phone everythi.g elae was text