Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > GSG MP5 22 w/tac light

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Default GSG MP5 22 w/tac light

Question for you guys....I've recently gotten one of these 22 MP5 clones, I got the tri-rail tactical hand guard and a tac light. I was wondering anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to run the wire for the pressure switch to keep it out of the way and clean looking? At the moment I have the light mounted on the right hand side (as you look down the gun) and the wire is being fed through the hand guard and out the other side, however I am a little worried on the wire being that close to the barrel under the hand guard and also it defeats the purpose of having a detachable light if the wiring is run in a way that it requires tools to remove.

Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated - how is your tac light mounted and how did you affix the pressure switch? (pics would definitely be helpful too)

Cheers

gsg-mp5-22-tac-hand-guard.jpg  

Glaine ár gcroí, neart ár ngéag agus beart de réir ár mbriathar - ARW
(The cleanliness of our hearts, the strength of our limbs and our commitment to our promise)

Last edited by Greebo; 01-31-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Pic added

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here