Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > got a queston

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default got a queston

im looking into an AR-15, im looking to buy it on long island can i put a cco on it like an acog or a red dot??

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-24-2010, 06:59 AM   #2

I dont know about gun laws there in NY, but i know it CAN be put on it. I had one for my ar15. Check your local laws. I dont know a thing about NY laws except that they are very strict (i'm sure you know that a lot better than i do). Sorry i cant be of much help.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #3

Liked 665 Times on 456 Posts
Likes Given: 669

How is LI. I grew up there! We would pack our .22's in the car and shoot NRA smallbore at Island Trees HS and the Nassau county complex. The sight/scope will not make it illegal, mags are a different story.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.