Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > gonna do a review on my new sight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default gonna do a review on my new sight

I just received my new sight in the mail. Its a Fusion Fire made by Precision Shooting Arms.

I will do video review shortly but was wondering if anyone else has one? First impression are great, its a solid and strong optic and looks damn good too IMO.

Well let me know if ya tried one, id like to hear about it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here