EoTech single dot MOA sight

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > EoTech single dot MOA sight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Default EoTech single dot MOA sight

I was hard pressed to find any info on these sights anywhere. For you who have less then 20/20 eye sight and have ever picked up a EoTech and looked into it to see a very fuzzy blotch circle and it is very hard to tell the aim dot from the 65 MOA ring this is for you, and for you who prefer a single dot over the dot/ring that are standered on EoTechs this is also for you. For starters i dont have to go into detail about build quality and durability of EoTechs as they are both high and proven under the harshes conditions. During my time in the Army i have used and loved both Aim Points and EoTechs but in my expirence EoTechs last a little longer, now i am by no means bashing Aim Point they are very good red dots and you really cant go wrong with them, over 6 yrs i have only seen 3 Aim points fail which speaks for itself. Back to the topic at hand, EoTech offers the moddle XPS2-1 which has only a single 1MOA dot which most people prefer instead of the dot/ring combo due to less then 20/20 eye sight. This model is also about half the weight of a standard full length model, very solid and a joy to shoot with and of course offers the same features of any EoTech. The sight will set you back between 510 to 540 and if you are looking for a strong Halo sight over a standard red dot i would recommend this to you. Below is a link and pics.

Product: XPS2-1 | L-3 EOTech Holographic Weapons Systems

sany0346.jpg   sany0347.jpg   sany0348.jpg   sany0350.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #2

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I've been looking at that model for a while now. I plan on putting this one - EOTech EXPS3 Extreme XPS Red Dot Sight with Side Button, QD Lever FREE S&H EXPS3-0, EXPS3-2, EXPS3-0TAN, EXPS3-4. EOTech EXPS Red Dot Sights, EOTech Red Dot Sights. on my AR458.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 04-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #3

Liked 99 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 108

I am a big fan of the quick relese that comes on that model and a few other ones but due to me being near sighted i cant really use the dot/ring eotechs without my glasses which i dont always wear as my eyes really arnt that bad for me to need them on a daily level i would love to have the 2 dot sight like the one your getting.