I bought a eotech 552 and 551 clone sights off eBay and I've decided to just get an authentic one so I went to sell the clones again on eBay. Turns out L3 Communications (eotech) made eBay remove my listings and I got this email.
.this came from a law office btw!!
It is EOTech's current intention to avoid legal action and resolve this matter amicably. Accordingly, EOTech requests that you provide us with your written assurance that you will immediately:
1. cease and desist any and all unauthorized use of EOTech’s Trademarks and EOTech’s Trade Dress (collectively “EOTech’s Intellectual Property”
2. agree to refrain from further unauthorized use of EOTech’s Intellectual Property;
3. cease and desist any and all use of the term “holographic” in connection with the sale or promotion for sale of non-holographic gun sights;
4. turn over to EOTech’s counsel for destruction, all unauthorized products and packaging bearing EOTech’s Intellectual Property;
5. provide a comprehensive list of all of your sources for your products featuring EOTech’s Intellectual Property; and
6. provide an accounting of the number of units sold and revenue received for all of your unauthorized products featuring EOTech’s Intellectual Property.
And the title is misspelled sorry!