Dug-outs

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Dug-outs

View Poll Results: Have you ever had to live in a dug-out and march 30 kilometers full ammunition?
Yes I have! 3 27.27%
No I haven't !! 6 54.55%
You are the real man!!! 2 18.18%
Go to hell !!!! 2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Default Dug-outs

Hey, guys, I just came back from 4 days trip into the deep forest where we had to live in dugouts..first we digged them of course.. that was really really difficult... it was a sort of a game but a very very difficult game.. it was my first experience of this kind of training. Our platoon had to secure a certain perimeter and another military unit tried to attack us.. we didn't know in which of these days we would be attacked that's why we slept in turns 2-3 hours a day only.. our task was to secure our colonel and their task was to steal him.. As we are in OPTICS thread I can also say that we used night vision too.. it was cool)) After we met the attack.. and the finishing of this 4 days torture was 32 kilometres forced march ( accelerated march).. on the last 4 kilometres 9 soldiers flacked out.. and this is going to be now every 3 mounth..

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7092 Times on 4269 Posts
Likes Given: 8602

You should have let us choose more than one vote. I voted, "No, I haven't" but then I wanted to choose, "You are the real man".

Old 03-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1881 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 2119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
Hey, guys, I just came back from 4 days trip into the deep forest where we had to live in dugouts..first we digged them of course.. that was really really difficult... it was a sort of a game but a very very difficult game.. it was my first experience of this kind of training. Our platoon had to secure a certain perimeter and another military unit tried to attack us.. we didn't know in which of these days we would be attacked that's why we slept in turns 2-3 hours a day only.. our task was to secure our colonel and their task was to steal him.. As we are in OPTICS thread I can also say that we used night vision too.. it was cool)) After we met the attack.. and the finishing of this 4 days torture was 32 kilometres forced march ( accelerated march).. on the last 4 kilometres 9 soldiers flacked out.. and this is going to be now every 3 mounth..
No, but I remember the guy that swatted the fly wilst in formation, and the DI made the whole platoon dig a 6x6 hole and bury it................

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Maximilian Likes This 
Old 03-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #4

Liked 24 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post

No, but I remember the guy that swatted the fly wilst in formation, and the DI made the whole platoon dig a 6x6 hole and bury it................
That's why I let the mosquitohave its fill, then the DI let me swat it.