Bushnell Trophy Red/Green Dot: Review and Report
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Bushnell Trophy Red/Green Dot: Review and Report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Default Bushnell Trophy Red/Green Dot: Review and Report

I recently put a Bushnell Trophy MP Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 32mm 3 MOA Red and Green T Dot Reticle with Integral Weaver-Style Base on my 14.5" BCM upper.

WHAT A GREAT DECISION!

There's that old saying, most of us have heard it once or twice. . . "You get what you pay for."

This is repeated time after time in the firearms world especially regarding optics. I will honestly say, unless this optic breaks within the year. . . it is the most economical, quality accessory (maybe even component) I have ever installed on a firearm.

I will say my experience with Dot sights is limited, but my experience with SIGHTS, in general, is not.

Here's How Easy it Was To Get it to Shoot EXCELLENT:

1. Turn it on and put 3 shots on a paper at 25 yds
2. Adjust. Ya'll know this part, but the indication of amount of adjustment for the given distance was a little shy. No BIG DEAL though! Just keep cranking it till you Zero @ 25 yds.
3. Step out to 100 yds. Fine tune. My irons ended up co-witnessing perfectly after dialed in.
4. Shoot the crap outta everything with in 300 yds!

I was getting about 75% hits on a 10" plate at exactly 200 yards. I started off a front rest (never did use a rear rest this whole time) and began to shoot from different positions. The only misses were due to shooter error. Although my irons co-witnessed, I preferred to fold down the rear and did not need to have a perfect cheek-rest in order to get consistent hits.

Looking for a Red-Dot and don't wanna pay $500+, here you go.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here