Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Bushmaster Carry Handle ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bushmaster Carry Handle ?

Hello,
I am new to the forms and am looking for any information on the bushmaster carry handle for flat-top Ar-15's. I am buying a Spikes Tactical upper, and am looking for a good carry handle optic for the rail. A buddy of mine has a bushmaster carry handle, he's offering to sell it to me. I am wondering if anyone out there owns or knows of the quality. I'm looking for top quality when it comes to a product like this.

Thanks !

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #2

Liked 45 Times on 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambman View Post
Hello,
I am new to the forms and am looking for any information on the bushmaster carry handle for flat-top Ar-15's. I am buying a Spikes Tactical upper, and am looking for a good carry handle optic for the rail. A buddy of mine has a bushmaster carry handle, he's offering to sell it to me. I am wondering if anyone out there owns or knows of the quality. I'm looking for top quality when it comes to a product like this.

Thanks !
Why do you need a carry handle? One of my uppers came with one and I gave it away...

Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambli

Why do you need a carry handle? One of my uppers came with one and I gave it away...
Well, first off, the upper dose not include a carry handle. I also enjoy using carry handle style peep sights. And most importunely, I am enlisting in the Marine Corps later this year. I would like to sharpen up on my marksmanship skills as much as possible.