Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Burris Speed Bead

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Burris Speed Bead

Thinking about purchasing a Burris Speed Bead Sight for my Remington 870 wingmaster just for fun. Has anyone used one with any success? Do you like it better than the standard bead?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-25-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have one on a SBEII. Took it out quail hunting first time on scatter gun. Could not do much good with it. Took it off for the rest of the upland game season. Worked great turkey hunting, but more of a rifle site situation. Still on gun, want to try on skeet some time this summer. I am not sure it will work for me on flying game, it might be a long learning curve. I turkey hunt every year, will get to use it in that application & home defence use.