Burris fastfire II combo anyone have it?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Optics & Mounts > Burris fastfire II combo anyone have it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Burris fastfire II combo anyone have it?

I am looking at this for my AR and wondered if anyone has this combo?

http://m.opticsplanet.com/burris-fastfire-combo-mtac-1-4x24-riflescope-fastfire-ii-reflex-sight-pepr-mount.html

For the money and what I am looking for this seems to be a good combo. Just wondering if anyone has any real world experiences with it.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5692 Times on 3217 Posts
Likes Given: 5085

Burris is a good medium quality maker. They're not Leupold or Trijicon, but IMHO, they/re an order of magnitude better than Bushnell or Tasco.

Winston Churchill

Old 11-02-2012, 03:27 PM   #3

Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Thanks, that was what I was thinking after scouring the web for everything I could find on the combo. Doesn't seem to be many actual reviews on this particular setup. Guess I will have to do a range report after i buy it.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson